top of page
Tractor Deforestation

Union Mine FFA

Caldor fire

Resources for students that have been displaced or lost their homes.

FFA Emblem.png

Gift Card Drive

Evac Animals

Community Members: Please drop off gift cards or physical donations with Mrs. Dewater in the College and Career Center. We will gladly accept Visa gift cards, Grocery stores, gas stations, Walmart, Target, Safeway, Rayley's, feed stores, tractor supply, and fast food places.

Evacuees: Please go to the College and Career Center to pick up gift cards, food, clothes, and more.
Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

We have been caring for livestock that have been evacuated at our school farm. Please let us know if you would like to keep your animals here! So far, we have taken in cattle, swine, goats, dogs, and even a giant tortoise!

Evacuee Needs Form

Please fill out this form if you need anything at all! We are here for you El Dorado County!

bottom of page